i love love love my new friends at this school. I honeslty thought it would be pretty hard making the type of friends that I have already. Moving from Texas it use to make me nervous thinking about whether or not I was going to have a social group right away. Luckily, since Im playing lacrosse I basically have a social group as soon as I come into school. My girlfriends are all lacrosse players and so it makes it easy to get along with one another, seeing how we all know what the other one is going through. Even my boyfriend (yes a boyfriend, ALREADY) is a lacrosse player, and Ive never dated a lacrosse player before so its exciting! i love it!

these are the freshman girls on the team!! yayy fishies!! chrissy is the short girl in the middle of the back row, she doesnt go to this school but shes a great friend woo!
No comments:
Post a Comment