Sunday, September 23, 2007

I hate Biology

I was intending on becoming a Bio major, but now it's clearly not for me! I don't understand it at all, at times I feel as if maybe I really do understand it but then I'm tested on what I've learned and cleary it is NOTHING! Bah, I wanted to become a Sports Medicine doctor, or maybe a Dermatologist, but it is honestly just way to hard. So now, I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I think I might just invent something incredibly simple that nobody would think of, and sell it for millions of dollars. Ah, if only it was as easy done than said.





Honestly the wheel was an amazingly simple idea, and in the past, the present, and the future we would not be able to do anything without it... "It's so easy, a caveman could do it"- ha great!

No comments: